During the cruise, we round all the islands, but depending on weather and season- preferences are for the west-or the east side of the atoll. One side of the atoll is always protected. Even in a very bad weather you find calm waters there.
• Arrival at Male’ International Airport –will meet you in the airport on arrival and escort you on board with free transfer.
Boat is anchored in Hulhumale’ lagoon next to the airport. Transfer will only take 15 minutes.
• Take your lunch on board while cruising to Vilivaru Finolhu, a small island in South Male Atoll.
• We will stay there for the afternoon to give you a peace of mind after the long flight. You could either take a nap or dip into the water for swimming or snorkeling, you can also relax and sunbathe on the island or the deck for a quite and relaxing time. Make sure you bring lot of sun screen to protect your skin from sun burns.
• Around 17:00pm, boat will leave to ‘Guraidhoo’, a local island nearby to anchor in safe and calm waters for a quite night.
• Dinner on board at around 19:30pm.
• Enjoy the night entertainment, bar will be open and most of the international brands of alcohols are available. There will be some card and board games available for you to enjoy your evening.
• Boat will start cruise to cross the channel leaving South Male Atoll to Felidhoo Atoll at dawn.
• Breakfast will be served en route at around 08:00am, the trip will take at least 2 hours, but depending on the weather, it might take a bit longer.
• Around 09:00am, boat will arrive at Alimatha Island Resort. The reef surrounding the island gives you a great possibility for snorkeling, plenty of colorful fish and corals can be seen here.
• The boat will leave then to the local island of Fulidhoo, cruising through the atoll, and lunch will be served there on board in Fulidhoo lagoon at around 13:00pm.
• After lunch you can just relax or dip in the water for a nice swim. At 15:00pm we will visit Fulidhoo – see the local lifestyle for the first time!
• After dinner on the boat we will organize a night fishing trip. The bar will be open for you as well to enjoy the rest of the evening.
• In the morning the boat will leave to Fotheyo Muli, breakfast will be served on the way.
• At Fotheyo Muli, a small uninhabited island, you will have the possibility for snorkeling and swimming, or have a sunbath on the island. Lunch will be served on the boat, and you can spend a relaxing afternoon on board or go play some beach volley on the island. Enjoy the extreme calmness of the tropical seas!
• A BBQ will be organized by us for you on the island’s beach. This is one of our very special for you during the week. After returning to the boat the bar will be open for your entertainment.
• After breakfast, boat will leave to Ambara Island, a small beautiful island surrounded by white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. Another amazing chance to explore the underwater world while snorkeling.
• Lunch will be served during cruising to Dhigiri Island Resort with it’s amazing colorful reef.
• Departure to Fulidhoo, another local island, at 15:00pm. We will visit the island on arrival.
• Dinner will be served at 19:30pm
• We will organize a Night Fishing trip in the island’s big lagoon.
• Usual night entertainment with fine wine and your choice of cocktails.
• After breakfast, the boat will leave to South Male Atoll.
• We will take you to Rihiveli Sandbank for swimming and sunbathing.
• After lunch, the boat will depart at 15:00pm to Guraidhoo, a local island. We will visit the island at arrival, and you will have the chance for some souvenir shopping as well as to try the local coffee shops with their unique spicy snacks called ‘hedika’.
• Dinner will be served at 19:30pm on board.
• After the dinner, enjoy the rest of the evening with usual night entertainment.
• The boat will leave to Vilivaru Sandbank. Breakfast will be served during the cruise.
• We will stay on and around the sandbank for sunbathing, beachvolley, swimming and snorkeling.
• Lunch will be served on board, and at 16:00pm, we will depart to Emboodhoo Lagoon. The wide calm lagoon invites for swimming just before sunset or just relaxing.
• A special Maldivian Dinner with local food will be served tonight on board. After the buffet, you will be enjoying a cultural piece of music performed by your boat crew. The local name of the music and dance is called “Bodubeyru”, an ancient festival dance performed in different public occasion where men and women dance with the rhythm of a drum known as Bodubeyru.
• After breakfast enjoy your morning while sunbathing on a nearby sandbank, swimming and snorkeling.
• After the lunch, boat will leave to the capital city “Male”, a 2 hours shopping and site seeing tour will be organized in the capital.
• 18:30pm, you will be transferred in Hulhumale’ where you started the journey.
• Dinner on board.
• Most people want to have a quite and early night as their last night, you could go back to sleep or do your packing and spend sometime enjoying the evening.
• Breakfast on board
• Packing and get ready to leave the boat to transfer you to the airport
• Departure boat will transfer you to the airport depending on your flight time.